Welcome to a new school year at Varee Chiang Mai School. The students all appear happy to be back at school with their friends and ready to begin learning again.
There are a few important points that we would like to make you aware of for the coming year.
• This year the English Programme students will receive a monthly EP Homework Booklet. The homework is a review of what the students have learnt in class during their English, Mathematics and Science lessons. The students will have homework to complete in this booklet every evening.
• English Programme students will be given vocabulary for spelling each week and they will be tested on their spelling every Friday. The spelling lists can be found in the Homework Booklets.
• English Programme students will be issued with a library book from the school’s reading scheme every two weeks. They are required to read these books at home and at school.
• Students studying in the English Programme are required to speak English during class time.
• The English Programme Homeroom Teachers each maintain an online blog with up-to-date information about what is happening in your child’s class. These blogs can be found on the school’s website http://www.varee.ac.th/th/english-programme-blog.php
• The English Programme department will be sending out a monthly E-News Letter to all EP parents along with regular updates about events and activities taking place at our school. These will be sent be email and so we ask you to give us your current email address .
If you require any additional information, please contact the EP Department directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone during school hours 082 939 1778